EVANGELISM AND VISITATION
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The department shall be responsible for the planning and co-ordination of evangelism programmes and outreaches for the church.
- The Head of Department shall meet with the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish monthly to review the visitation and evangelism activities for the month and plan/envision for the subsequent month.
- The department must ensure that new guests are visited on service days and other visitation should be conducted appropriately
- The department shall maintain the record of all new guests, their visitation/membership status in the church.
- The department shall organize periodic visitations for existing members of the church.
- The group shall organize, coordinate and publicize visitation week as a church programme. Members shall be encouraged to visit each other to enhance love and fellowship.
- Workers shall be co-opted into all evangelism and visitation programmes planned by the group. Each Worker department represents a visitation team.
- Members should not lose focus of the RCCG’s vision – To make heaven. In view of this, regular fellowship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report to the Minister in charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.