SANCTUARY KEEPERS DEPARTMENT
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The department shall ensure that the church premises viz: the compound, worship hall, toilets are kept clean, tidy and comfortable for worship and other usage.
- To participate actively in all Area, Provincial and National programmes.
- The members should specifically co-ordinate the cleaning of the toilets and other facilities during church services – “Cleanliness is next to Godliness.”
- The department shall organize and co-ordinate general sanitation exercises that will include all workers and interested members of the church, e.g. washing of chair, etc.
- Members should not lose focus of the RCCG’s vision – To make heaven. In view of this, regular fellowship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report to the Minister in charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.