FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To lead Praise & Worship sessions in Church Services, programmes and other events as will be determined by the church.
- To participate actively in all Area, Provincial and National programmes.
- The Head should liaise with the Technical Department for effective and optimal utilization of the church musical equipments.
- To report promptly the need to repair or upgrade any of the church’s musical equipment for effective worship.
- To handle the usage of the church’s musical equipment with care and diligence.
- The Head should liaise with the Redeemed Volunteers, Technical Department, and the Security Unit to ensure that the church equipments are secured.
- The Head of the Unit should organize rehearsals and trainings (in-house and out-sourced) to enhance the department’s ministration.
- Members should not lose focus of the RCCG’s vision – To make heaven. In view of this, regular fellowship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report to the Minister in charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.