FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The department is responsible for spiritual growth of members through Home Care Fellowship.
- We should realize that House Fellowship is driven and those who handle them must be spirit-filled and spirit-led.
- The group shall provide motivation and encouragement at the centres.
- The group shall provide leadership as directed by the church.
- The fellowship coordinators shall teach at the centers with the RCCG’s House Fellowship Manual.
- The department shall co-ordinate welfare activities at the centres.
- The department shall ensure that adequate and timely records are kept.
- Periodic trainings shall be organized for members of the department.
- The department shall ensure that the mission’s monthly reports are promptly and timely rendered.
- Members should not lose focus of the RCCG’s vision – To make heaven. In view of this, regular fellowship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report to the Minister in charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.