FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The department is responsible for all physical and infrastructural development in the Church.
- The department should ensure that all Church’s furniture and fittings, equipment and other properties, are in proper working conditions
- The department should ensure that the church premises is well lit.
- The department should ensure that the property and premises are conducive for the Holy Spirit and Worshippers.
- The department should liaise with the ushering department for effective coordination.
- The Head should liaise with the Redeemed Volunteers, Technical Department, and the Security Unit to ensure that the church equipments are secured always.
- Members should not lose focus of the RCCG’s vision – To make heaven. In view of this, regular fellowship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report to the Minister in charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.