NAZARENE CAFÉ DEPARTMENT
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The group shall manage the Church’s Cafeteria in a tidy and professional manner with moderate profit.
- The group shall ensure that adequate snacks, food, drinks and other refreshment needs of the church members are provided.
- The café shall always source its finance from the church purse except otherwise approved.
- The café shall only maintain accounts with the church accounts department.
- The department shall ensure that foods, snacks and drinks are brought from clean, tidy and hygienic sources before serving the church members.
- The department shall render quarterly and yearly accounts to the accounts department.
- Members should not lose focus of the RCCG’s vision – To make heaven. In view of this, regular fellowship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report to the Minister in charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.