FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The department shall be responsible for the publication of the church Bulletin – “TREASURE”, tracks other publications.
- All publications shall focus on propagation of the gospel of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
- All publications shall be done with high sense of excellence and professionalism.
- Workers and congregational members shall be encouraged to contribute materials and technical know-how towards the production of the various publications.
- Members shall serve as editorial board for all church publications.
- Members shall ensure that all publications are widely circulated.
- The department shall generate funds for its publication through advertising and other fund raising activities.
- Members should not lose focus of RCCG vision – “To make heaven.” In view of this, regular worship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report to the Minister in charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.