SUNDAY SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The department is responsible for spiritual growth of members through training and Bible study.
- The department shall ensure that awareness and availability of the mission’s Sunday School Manual and teach from same.
- The group shall focus on biblical principles and encourage class participation always.
- The department shall organize preparatory review sessions before the Sunday school classes for effective preparation.
- Members should not lose focus of the RCCG’s vision – To make heaven. In view of this, regular fellowship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report to the Minister in charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.