WELCOMES, HOSPITALITY AND PROTOCOL DEPARTMENT
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The department is responsible for the welcome, greetings of members and guest at all church services and programmes.
- They must attend to the First Timers cheerfully (smiling), courteously (humbly) and professionally.
- The department should organise receptions for new guest and guest ministers.
- The department should liaise with the ushering department for effective coordination.
- The members of the departments should always dress in tidy, neat, moderate and professional manner.
- The Head of the Unit should organize rehearsals and trainings (in-house and out-sourced) to enhance the department’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Members should not lose focus of the RCCG’s vision – To make heaven. In view of this, regular fellowship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report directly to the Minister in Charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.