FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The department shall ensure that the welfare needs of members are attended and ensure that the needs of the poor, needy, unemployed, orphans, widows, homeless and the societal rejects are catered for.
- The department shall raise funds for its operations via programmes and from church members via offerings and donations.
- Members should not lose focus of the RCCG’s vision – To make heaven. In view of this, regular fellowship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report directly to the Minister in Charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.