FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The department shall trade in gospel books, CDs, DVDs, Christian music, gift items and other Gospel materials at moderate prize.
- All materials on sale at the shop should promote the gospel of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
- The department shall be managed as a tool of evangelism.
- Excellence and Professionalism should be the department’s watchword.
- The General Overseer’s messages via tapes and CDs shall be sold and played at the centre.
- Members should not lose focus of the RCCG’s vision – To make heaven. In view of this, regular fellowship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report directly to the Minister in Charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.
- Members of the department shall operate with high sense of discipline and professionalism.