WORKERS’ DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The department shall maintain a comprehensive workers’ register. This shall contain names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and other particulars relating to Workers’ profile.
- The department shall regularly reconcile and update the register to ensure correctness.
- The department shall ensure and co-ordinate visitation amongst workers regularly.
- The department shall co-ordinate the training of new workers and ensure high standard of diligence, seriousness and discipline during the training.
- Members should not lose focus of RCCG vision – “To make heaven.” In view of this, regular worship (Bible Study, Prayers and Worship) should be organized to encourage spiritual awareness and growth.
- The Head of Department who is responsible for the running of the Department will report directly to the Minister in charge who will in turn report to the Pastor-In-Charge of the Parish.